Silk plaster, in other words, liquid wallpaper is a revolutionary method to give your walls a very distinctive a unique touch. It is easy to apply, environmentally safe and has thermal and noise insulating capabilities.
SILK PLASTER advantages
Silk plaster or liquid wallpaper is indeed a new way to decorate your home. You don’t have to use it for covering whole walls, maybe just a part of it. Here are a few reasons why you should consider using this liquid wallpaper.
- First off, it looks great and something totally out of the ordinary.
- Silk plaster has a great variety of textures and colours
- The soft touch of the wall will make you feel at home. It is very cosy.
- It is eco-friendly, a natural material, which is odourless. No bad smell!
- Partial repairs to the wall are possible, it covers uneven surfaces, stains of the wall.
- Perfect for new buildings since there are no cracks
- Silk plaster is long lasting and durable.
- It does not collect dust. It is antistatic.
- You don’t need to clean it. Really!
- Because it is elastic and flexible, it is easy to apply it on uneven surfaces, pillars and so on.
- The liquid wallpaper allows the wall to breathe.
- Excellent quality and very smooth finish. Truly unique!
- Available in different and vibrant colours, textures.
- It gives a lot of possibilities for feature walls and own artistic design.
This green product is especially for you if:
- you don’t want to pay much for the luxurious feeling in your home
- are tired of boring wallpapers and you desire a new approach to design
- you are ready to try something very new.